Generally, renting a personal vehicle from Salt Lake City airport upon arrival is advised. The Summit Mountain Series campus is more spread out, therefore, renting a car will provide you with more flexibility in terms of getting around. During the winter season, we strongly advise a 4-wheel drive vehicle.
However, if you prefer not to drive, Summit does offer a transportation program to all event spaces that picks up and drops off attendees in a central location.
This beautiful route from SLC to Eden is advised:
- Head south on Terminal Dr. and take I-80E one mile to 215-N for 6 miles to I- 15N towards Ogden.
- Slight right onto US-89 N (signs for I-84 E/So. Ogden).
- Merge onto I-84 E via the ramp to Morgan/Evanston.
- Take exit 92 for UT-167 toward Mountain Green/Huntsville.
- Turn left onto UT-167 N/N 6300 W and continue to follow UT-167 N.
- Turn left onto UT-167 N/Trappers Loop Rd Continue to follow UT-167 N.
- Turn right onto UT-39 E/UT-39 Scenic E/E 600 S/Ogden Canyon Continue to follow UT-39 E/UT-39 Scenic E.
- Continue onto N 7800 E/State Route 166 Continue to follow State Route 166.
- Turn right onto N 5500 E/State Route 166.
- N 5500 E turns slightly left and becomes UT-158/State Route 158.
- Turn right onto UT-158 N/5100 E and make a right at the 4-way stop sign onto Wolf Creek Drive.
- Make your first right just past Moose Hollow Dr. into 3632 N. Wolf Creek Drive, Eden UT 84310.
For more information on all transit options, please click here.