Over the last 4 months, we pivoted our company strategy to focus on four major priorities:
1. Dramatically cut our company overhead to ensure we make it to the other side of this crisis and deliver on our promise to produce future community events.
- In March, we were forced to pause all sales on in-person events, and faced zero revenue opportunities.
- We parted ways with 50% of our company.
- Our remaining employees took 37.5% pay cuts.
2. Re-envision our 2021-2022 event calendar to deliver a new standard of immersive Summit experiences that you as a 2020 Summit ticket holder will have first access to.
- Summit at Sea: April 29 - May 2, 2021 (*Subject to postponement)
- Summit Palm Desert 2021: November 5 - 8, 2021
- Summit at Sea: May 12 - May 15, 2022
- Summit Palm Desert 2022: November 11 - 14, 2022
3. Launch Summit Junto: Summit’s first year-round membership centered around our reinvention of the forum model. Summit Junto brings together hand-selected forum groups of 6-8 proven leaders to meet monthly and collectively navigate personal and professional challenges. Learn more here.
4. Hone our capacity for meaningful impact through the Summit Fellows program, as we support and launch new initiatives to activate our community around important issues.
- Summit Fellows: Offer world-class support to our Summit Fellows through year-round digital programming including mentorship, peer to peer development, and masterclasses. (we’re humbled to have our Fellows program recently featured in Cool Hunting).
- Interested in getting involved with the program as mentor or masterclass host? Sign up here!
- Refine our impact measurement & evaluation techniques of the Summit Fellows Program with partner organizations, so we can continue to refine the offering to our world-class cohort.
- Criminal Justice Lab: We continue to convene leaders in the criminal justice and police reform space. We’ve hosted TownHalls with DA George Gascon and Our are currently working with our board members to craft a policy paper which explores the role of community corrections and proposes new policy with the interest of justice, public safety and human dignity.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com for additional transparency.