Summit Junto is Summit’s first annual membership program that brings together 6-8 proven leaders who are matched by level of success, organization size and impact, influence within their field and individual north star goals.
Once a month, members participate in intimate, structured forums to mutually help each other navigate their most pressing challenges.
Forums offer a confidential environment that allows members to share complex obstacles and opportunities, both personal and professional, with their hand-selected leadership council.
In addition to monthly forum meetings, Summit Junto members also have exclusive access to:
- Junto Briefings: Inside access to highly relevant, hyper-contextual information and programming from Summit speakers followed by intimate breakouts.
- Junto Meetups: Industry and topic specific gatherings to dive deeper with leaders outside of your forum group.
- Junto Community: A mobile app connecting the Junto community of like-minded, high-achieving individuals to accelerate collaboration among Summit’s top members.
- Junto Retreats: Access to intimate retreats exclusive to Junto members.
- Summit Flagship Perks: In-event opportunities for Junto members to convene over private dinners and meetups.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional transparency.