Cancellation and Refund Policy
Summit LA19 attendees must notify Summit of cancellation request via email to email@example.com.
Attendees whose requests are sent by or on September 8, 2019 will receive 100% credit of amount paid for ticket. No credits or refunds will be given after this date.
Terms of Credit:
- Credit must be used by September 13, 2020
- If credit is used towards same exact hotel and room type for 2020 fall flagship and the price is higher in 2020, Summit will provide a discount in the amount of the price difference
- Credit may not be used for local events
For additional protection, we encourage attendees to purchase travel medical and/or trip cancellation insurance. For example, some of the most popular travel insurance providers are Allianz, GeoBlue and Travel Guard. The attendee’s credit card or employer may also provide certain coverage.
For information about how to contact Summit, please visit our contact page.
Reservation Upgrade Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any and all attendee reservations for Summit LA19:
- No changes to reservations are permitted unless they qualify as an upgrade: purchasing a new ticket of greater or equal value to the original purchase.
- Upgrades to tickets are to be executed on the Summit LA19 website via the attendee’s event profile, where they will be able to view current availability and process payment.
- Upgrades will be assessed based on the current value of the desired ticket type regardless of any price increases incurred since attendee purchased their original ticket.
- Downgrades to tickets of lesser value than the original ticket purchased are not permitted.
- Roommate requests are honored if the attendee and their desired roommate have both purchased the same room class at the same hotel. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about a roommate request.
- Reservation changes of any kind including roommate requests will not be permitted after September 24th, 2019.