If a Summit Mountain Series registered attendee is unable to attend due to any reason including, but not limited to, a medical or personal matter, scheduling conflict, unforeseen circumstance, or a force majeure event, the attendee must inform Summit Series of the cancellation via email at email@example.com.
Unfortunately, due to the logistics and timing involved in organizing Summit Mountain Series events, event tickets for these experiences are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable (either to another individual or another date).
Please take careful note of the terms outlined in this policy as NO EXCEPTIONS to the policy will be made, regardless of the reason for cancellation.
For the avoidance of doubt, Summit Series cannot make any exceptions to this cancellation and refund policy even if the cancellation is due to illness or medical issues; family or personal matters; revocation, cancellation, or expiration of the attendee’s visa; travel bans; deportation; any laws, regulations, orders, or policies concerning immigration and refugee status that may impact the attendee’s ability to travel; change in the attendee’s immigration status; scheduling conflicts; travel delays; a force majeure event (including, but not limited to, an act of God, war, terrorist activity, labor dispute, civil unrest, utility outage, etc.); or any other reason whatsoever.
For additional protection, we encourage attendees to purchase travel medical and/or trip cancellation insurance, which can be obtained through Allianz, GeoBlue or Travel Guard. Certain credit card companies and employers may also provide coverage.
Reservation Upgrade Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any and all attendee tickets for 2018 Summit Mountain Series events:
- No changes to reservations are permitted unless they qualify as an upgrade: purchasing a new ticket of greater or equal value to the original purchase.
- Ticket upgrade requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upgrades are subject to availability.
- Upgrades will be assessed based on the current value of the desired ticket type regardless of any price increases incurred since original ticket purchase.
- Downgrades to tickets of lesser value than the original ticket purchased are not permitted.
- For more information on roommate requests, please click here.