Eden, Utah is in a small valley located 55 miles north of Salt Lake City International Airport.
You will fly into Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC). From there, you have a few transportation options:
There are several rental car companies available at the airport. Keep in mind that the Summit Powder Mountain campus is spread out. We do offer a transportation program to our event spaces that will pick you up from the Valley Lodge (5-10 minute walk from your lodging), but you can drive to most of our event spaces. In the winter we strongly advise a 4-wheel drive vehicle.
We recommend this beautiful route:
1. Head south on Terminal Dr. and take I-80E one mile to 215-N for 6 miles to I- 15N towards Ogden.
2. Slight right onto US-89 N (signs for I-84 E/So. Ogden).
3. Merge onto I-84 E via the ramp to Morgan/Evanston.
4. Take exit 92 for UT-167 toward Mountain Green/Huntsville.
5. Turn left onto UT-167 N/N 6300 W and continue to follow UT-167 N.
6. Turn left onto UT-167 N/Trappers Loop Rd Continue to follow UT-167 N.
7. Turn right onto UT-39 E/UT-39 Scenic E/E 600 S/Ogden Canyon Continue to follow UT-39 E/UT-39 Scenic E.
8. Continue onto N 7800 E/State Route 166 Continue to follow State Route 166.
9. Turn right onto N 5500 E/State Route 166.
10. N 5500 E turns slightly left and becomes UT-158/State Route 158.
11. Turn right onto UT-158 N/5100 E and make a right at the 4-way stop sign onto Wolf Creek Drive.
12. Make your first right just past Moose Hollow Dr. into 3632 N. Wolf Creek Drive, Eden UT 84310.
Here are some recommended shuttle options if you do not wish to rent a car:
- Express Shuttle: 801.596.1600
- Runabouts Shuttle: 801.298.0300
- Black Diamond Shuttle: 801.920.1744
You can hop in an Uber from the SLC Airport to Eden. Keep in mind that it can be more difficult to access an UBER on your return to the airport, so you may want to consider a shuttle option.