Cancellation and Refund Policy
If a Summit Tulum 2018 registered attendee is unable to attend due to any reason including, but not limited to, a medical or personal matter, scheduling conflict, unforeseen circumstance, or a force majeure event, the attendee must inform Summit Series of the cancellation via email at email@example.com. A partial refund may be available if such notification is received by the following deadlines:
- If a cancellation request is received prior to December 1, 2017, attendee will be refunded 100% of amount paid for ticket (net of any credits or discounts applied) minus a 10% admin & processing fee.
- If a cancellation request is received prior to January 1, 2018, attendee will be refunded 75% of amount paid for ticket (net of any credits or discounts applied) minus a 5% admin & processing fee.
- If a cancellation request is received prior to February 1, 2018, attendee will be refunded 50% of amount paid for ticket (net of any credits or discounts applied) minus a 5% admin & processing fee.
- If a cancellation request is received prior to March 1, 2018, attendee will be refunded 25% of amount paid for ticket (net of any credits or discounts applied) minus a 5% admin & processing fee.
- No refunds can be made for cancellation requests received on or after March 1, 2018.
Refunds will be issued via check within 45 days of cancellation request.
Event tickets are non-transferable.
Any credits or discounts applied to ticket purchases are strictly non-transferable and may not be reused on a future purchase. No credit or transfer will be granted for any portion of the ticket price which is not refunded -- such portion will be forfeited by the attendee.
Please take careful note of the dates and terms outlined in this policy as NO EXCEPTIONS to the policy will be made, regardless of the reason for cancellation.
For the avoidance of doubt, Summit Series cannot make any exceptions to this cancellation and refund policy even if the cancellation is due to illness or medical issues; family or personal matters; revocation, cancellation, or expiration of the attendee’s visa; travel bans; deportation; any laws, regulations, orders, or policies concerning immigration and refugee status that may impact the attendee’s ability to travel; change in the attendee’s immigration status; scheduling conflicts; travel delays; a force majeure event (including, but not limited to, an act of God, war, terrorist activity, labor dispute, civil unrest, utility outage, etc.); or any other reason whatsoever.
For additional protection, we encourage attendees to purchase travel medical and/or trip cancellation insurance, which can be obtained through Allianz, GeoBlue or Travel Guard. Certain credit card companies and employers may also provide coverage.
Reservation Upgrade Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to any and all attendee reservations for Summit Tulum 2018:
- No changes to reservations are permitted unless they qualify as an upgrade: purchasing a new ticket of greater or equal value to the original purchase.
- Upgrades to tickets should be executed on the Summit Tulum 2018 website via the attendee’s event profile. Current hotel availability and payment processing can be accessed there.
- Upgrades will be assessed based on the current value of the desired ticket type regardless of any price increases incurred since original ticket purchase.
- Downgrades to tickets of lesser value than the original ticket purchased are not permitted.
- For more information on roommate requests, please click here.
- Reservation changes of any kind including roommate requests will not be permitted after March 23rd, 2018.