Summit Tulum will be hosted in Tulum, Mexico -- part of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Flights should be scheduled into and out of Cancun International Airport (CUN). There are direct flights from most major cities in the US. From Cancun, Tulum is approximately a 90-minute drive.
We are excited to be partnering with Paradise Transfers to assist you in getting to and from CUN to Tulum.
To book a shared or private transfer at a preferred rate, please follow instructions at this LINK.
Important things to note:
- Group/shared shuttles will only be offered on Friday, April 20th to Tulum and on Monday, April 23rd to CUN
- If you will be traveling outside of the above dates, you can book a private transfer at the preferred Summit rate listed on the booking site
- Group shuttles will have guests arriving on different flights and staying at different hotels, so please account for an extra 45 minutes of travel time (20-minutes at airport and 20-minutes of hotel drop-offs)
- On return trips to CUN, group shuttles will have a singular pick-up location meaning you will need to get yourself to that location (usually your hotel or a neighboring property) to meet the shuttle
- Group/shared shuttle booking will close April 15th at 11:59PM EST.
Once onsite, Summit Tulum will be an immersive, walkable campus encompassing beautiful beachfront properties and lush jungle hideaways. Activations will rise throughout sand, foliage, and other intimate spaces.
You can expect most programming to run alongside Tulum's central -- and only -- roadway.
Remember, we’ll be in Mexico, so don’t forget your passport!